0.25 Acres in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas. (APN: 544-00195-000)
Hot Springs Village: Where Relaxation and Adventure Reign. This is an unplatted lot in Lakeside Estates, Hot Springs Village. An unplatted lot is one that is not yet ready to build upon. An unplatted lot can be an ideal investment if you are interested in holding long-term. Hot Springs Village is an independent, self-governed homeowners association resort community in Hot Springs National Park, offering 19 private lakes for sailing, skiing, fishing, and boating. Hot Springs Village offers diverse opportunities to relax or enjoy an active lifestyle.
What’s in the Area?
- 1 Hour Drive from Little Rock, Arkansas
- 33 Minutes Drive from the National Park College
- 1 Hour 26 minutes Drive from Russellville, Arkansas
- 1 Hour Drive Pine Bluff, Arkansas, USA
Economic Development in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas (Saline County):
This property is in a platted subdivision and has road frontage access. This land is NOT landlocked which is a very good thing. You have easy drive up road access! No maintenance or heavy land clearing required on this lot makes this a great investment. Since 1970, Hot Springs Village has been one of the most sought-after communities in Arkansas for retirees and families from across the U.S. In addition to year-round recreational offerings, Hot Springs Village offers residents various pre-built and custom-built housing options, from affordable townhomes to waterfront retreats.
Located on the Arkansas/Missouri border, 5 miles North of Eureka Springs and only one hour from Branson Missouri.
HARDWOODS: The property is covered with Beautiful Oak, Maple, Hickory, and Dogwood Trees.
TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: – There is NO time limit to build. You may leave the lot(s) that you purchase in their natural state until you are ready to build.
POLLUTION: Clean air and quiet atmosphere come free with every lot in Hot Springs!
LOW CRIME: Hot Springs Village consistently ranks low on the crime indexes.
AMENITIES: Spanning 26,000 acres of the Ouachita Mountains, Hot Springs Village is the largest private, gated community in North America and is home to 12 lakes, nine professionally designed golf courses that are available to residents year-round, 15 professionally surfaced tennis courts, fishing, boating, water sports, 30 miles of walking trails, more than 200 clubs and organizations and numerous additional activities for all ages.
LOW TAXES: This area has very low real estate taxes. You can afford to hold this property until you are ready to build!
ROADS: When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits if needed.
Golf, swimming, boating, hiking, dining, horseback riding, shopping
Arkansas Ranked 2nd with the Lowest cost of living 2019 and 2020
- Building: There is NO time limit to build on the property. So you can build if you want to or you can just hold this lot as an investment with no maintenance requirements! The building covenants are a minimum of 1,400 square feet enclosed, heated, and finished living area and a minimum of 1,800 square feet of roof area, including carport, garage, covered porches, covered contiguous patios, etc.
- No Closing Costs or Fees! There are NO Additional Closing Costs or Fees. If we are financing your property, we will be paying your Real Estate Taxes and Assessment/HOA Fees during your payment term, so you do not have to worry about forgetting about them. We will send you an invoice via email once a year to take care of property taxes & HOA fees.When your property is Paid In Full, we will deed your property to you and all future Taxes and Assessment/HOA Fees will be your sole responsibility. You can easily make your payments online.
Land Size 0.25 Acre
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Property ID 544-00195-000
Price Only $99 / Per Month
Property Type Residential
Property Status For Owner Finance
Property Label Hot Offer
Land area 0.25 Acre
Parcel ID 544-00195-000
Legal Description: 2004-027709 Section: 18 Township: 1S Range: 18W Acreage: Lot: 4 Block: 12 City: HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE Addition: ESTANCIA School Dist: 180
Zoning: Single family residential
Road Access: Paved Road. When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits, if needed.
Utilities Water, Phone and Electric are nearby. Sewer by approved septic system.
Conveyance Special Warranty Deed
HOA: ~$384 per Year
Property Taxes: ~8 Please call county for accurate current numbers for your plan with the use of land.
Time to Build: No Limit
Market Value $12k to $18k